Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Replacement Refs
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 03:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
henry06x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderChunky View Post
Well, for some dumbass reason the Eagles are never on TV anyway so I never watch to much football.

"Hey Mr. Goodell the Eagles have had two comeback wins by one point in the last two games. And they have had the biggest comeback in NFL history last year."

"So the Rams vs. Jaguars?"
I wouldn't worry about them eagles. I also wouldn't brag about a one point win over Cleveland.... They have the most turn overs thru 3 games and "should" be 0-3 not 2-1 with a loss to Cleveland who will be lucky to finish with 3 wins total. I'm from Ohio and would love to see the browns win but I'm also a realist. Not to mention Vic has maybe 1-2 more games of being hit before he's out for yet another injury. Good thing Philly put all their eggs in one basket.

As for the refs... This shit is already annoying. It's all anyone talks about at work, it's all you hear on ESPN.... They suck simple as that. Games are lasting an average of something like +15 minutes due to them not being able to figure shit out. 11 yard pentalties!?!? Pentalties being marked off from the wrong side of the field... Replacements being banned because they were at teams practices watching their favorite players.. Hell some of these guys were refs for decision II college before this!! Not even the Mac schools let alone the big time devision I games.
It's nothing but a joke and I'm sure all the real refs are sitting around at home laughing their asses off over all this. But at least we are watching football..... Sort of.

Academy Propaganda rev - Rome 390 Boss
New for 14-15
Yes the Basic - Now IPO

Last edited by henry06x; 09-25-2012 at 04:45 AM.
henry06x is offline   Reply With Quote