Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Mitt Romney for President?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 03:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
biocmp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
you mean none of the above?

decidedly too stupid to know any better huh?
You asked if I had money in offshore accounts, if I was a terrorist or if I was functionally retarded. I replied all of the above.

I'm a functionally retarded terrorist with money in offshore accounts.

Now that we got that out of the way, and we can agree that ad hominems don't really help a discussion, I'll tell you why.

The HMS mandate that President Obama was so adamant about pushing was an extreme overstep of presidential power.

Any president that thinks the country should have the power to force a group to act immorally is not someone I will vote for. I don't have to be religious to see the future implications from a precedent like that.

Feel free to push your agenda and look past Obama's actions but he's left me with no choice. I was a mild Obama supporter when he took office.

Because the mandate didn't apply to many of us, we think it doesn't matter. And yes, I'm middle class. No, I don't have a trust fund. No, I don't have a large inheritance waiting on me. Neither of these clowns running for president will determine your future.

I vote against Obama, not for Romney. Having money in offshore accounts means nothing to me. Everyone is looking for a way to keep money from the government.