Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Mitt Romney for President?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 06:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

I've always not voted, out of a combination of conscientious objection and laziness.

The best thing for Washington DC and the country is an old-school purge imho.

HOWFUCKINGEVER, last night I registered to vote and will be doing so purely against this Romney piece of shit.

-Latin countries riddle the 3rd world. They are hamstrung by the church. A lack of birth control, combined with a lack of education for the masses, gives this church an even greater version of control in the modern world.

-everyone blames every new piece of legislation they didn't like "a slippery slope"
1. don't be so scared, we need a fucking cliff to solve some of these problems
2. anybody remember the Patriot Act? FUCK

-I would have let it lie, but this guy is just one fuckup after another, at MY expense. Go ahead, explain to me how a combined family income of ~60-70k gets taxed ~30% and this cockhound pays 14 on 20million? FUCK YOU

He sends money and jobs overseas, and is weak on foreign policy. So he's obviously a shitty American - what does he want from us besides all our money? Oh yea not our vote cuz we are below his class of people, but he would like to be President of the USA....FUCK OFF

Last edited by snowklinger; 09-25-2012 at 06:32 PM.