Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Mitt Romney for President?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 11:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
ARSENALFAN
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default My goodness....

I have to state that 99% of all Americans I have ever met are absolutely fantastic people. They are warm, fun loving folk who have always treated me with respect. I also enjoy my regular visits to Montana and Idaho and the culture down there. I have travelled the entire eastern seaboard as well. But I have to say.....your government makes me sick. They are the most useless bunch of tools on the face of the planet. Rick, arrogant, greedy, selfish, materialistic, imperialistic, and self serving. Did you see the head of the Israeli Mossad on 60 minutes the other night? He (an Israeli of highest regard) suggests that Iran's president is a reasonable man. Your government is just looking for another war like it does every time a new president is elected. Quite frankly: its disgusting. Time to pull all your troops out of every corner of the world and help out your own people: 1/7 on food stamps? And I could care less if you think you are protecting us Canadians. We don't need your help. If a conflict was to begin and Canadians couldn't take care of the job themselves, so be it. Most of my friends are more worried about America invading Canada than supposed threats from the middle east. I deal with Muslims, East Indians and Asians every day in Calgary and can tell ya they are not to be feared. They are wonderful people!