Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Slim/Tight Fitting Snowboard pants

15K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  joelseph 
#1 ·
Hey guys, i just joined this forum the other day, I've been trying to find some tight fitting pants for this up coming season. I know that airblaster's my sisters pants, were the tightest fitting pant. I googled these pants and they look dope, problem is, is that they don't make them anymore :( Anyone know of some pants that are similar? I saw the cappel bankrobber pants, and some holders but on line, they don't look that slim. Im tired of my baggy 686 pants, They look dope but i want to get into the slim game. I have another pair of 686 that are somewhat slim but i want like joe sexton slim or jed anderson slim. I know that jed has his own pant by airblaster, does anyone know how slim they are? Or could you please name some really slim fitting pants:) ?

#2 ·
I don't know any off the top of my head. You could try going to the website of the companies that make good pants and seeing which ones are their slimmest. Honestly though I don't know why you want the really skinny ones. I feel like they would constrict movement and I think they look ridiculous. I would never wear a pair of pants like that.

#19 ·
I remember when kids at my high school started getting into the tight pants phase...Got so ridiculous they literally started wearing their sister's pants. How this trend bled into snowboarding, i'll never know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.