Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Denver suburbs locals! I need some advice
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 02:12 AM Thread Starter
Skinny Bam

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by budderbear View Post
If your white and don't want every sign in your neighborhood to be in spanish then don't move near 6th & federal, or 6th & sheridan. Anywhere else in Lakewood is quite nice. I was born at Littleton Hospital and spent most my life growing up in the Lakewood/Littleton area. Its a lot nicer and easier to get around because the roads there where actually designed for cars instead of the horse & buggy roads of some downtown Denver streets.

My choices for living in the Denver area in no particular order would be Littleton (aka littletown) , Lakewood, Englewood (aka englehood), Golden, Morrison, Evergreen, and Genesee. There are some pretty affordable places around 285 (hampden) & Wadsworth/Kipling. I was in a 3 bdrm townhouse last year for $1,000 as well.

In reality though, there aren't "too" many bad places in Denver compared to say, Detroit?
Very good to know! Thats exactly the info i was looking for hahah.

So anywhere west of 6th and sheridan and 6th and federal i should be good right?

My spanish is not so good