Just some random general snowboarding trivia questions I have. I dont know the answers so im hoping others fill in the blanks for me. Hopefully others will join in with some as well. I think it could be interesting.
1) Who developed the first rocker board and what company made it big?
-As far as I know lib-techs skate banana really opened up the profile craze in 2006 correct? But I here stuff about tinkering with it years ago also.
2) Who came out with the first canted footbed?
-Rides wedgie was the first I really heard of canted footbeds but I don't think they originated it.
3) American made bindings and boots?
- People talk about buying American made snowboards all the time (I.e. mervin, Smoking, Never Summer, Marhar....) but you never hear people talk about buying boots or bindings American made.
4) Torstein Horgmo's bindings?
- He is the most searched snowboarder on TW Snow and whenever his set-up is talked about he skips mentioning bindings. And when articles are wrote they usually just say "DC Prototype".
5) What company started the edge tech craze?
- Again I think this is mervin with magnetraction really getting it going but I'm not sure.
Academy Propaganda rev - Rome 390 Boss
New for 14-15
Yes the Basic - Now IPO
Last edited by henry06x; 09-28-2012 at 03:12 AM.