Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Denver suburbs locals! I need some advice
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 08:13 AM   #18 (permalink)
biocmp

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post
Actually anywhere along i70 or 6th Ave from Morrison all the way east to downtown, if you are near those arteries, zipping up the hill is almost as accessible as any other part of town. I live in south Littleton, I love the area, pretty close to 470, 15minutes and I'm at the bottom of the hill heading up i70.

On the flipside of that, if you can get near the interstate in Evergreen, you are even closer to the mountains, and you can commute all the way to the middle of downtown quickly on i70 and 6th ave (this is a 6lane divided "street" 65mph u can go 80 on).

Fuck Boulder.
I'm so glad you said this. I honestly think it's a beautiful place but the people are something else. I've never seen so many "trustifarians".

I like hiking around there, Chautauqua was one of the first places I hit when I got here (after Red Rocks).

I'm glad more people chimed in, I was going to mention Littleton but I've only been down there a few times.
biocmp is offline   Reply With Quote