Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - LTD Proto CT/NS Contest
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:12 PM   #86 (permalink)
The Chairman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabatoa View Post
I dig the Rocker/Camber design because it has given me the confidence to progress my riding without the fear of catching a nasty edge. I can (and have said ) say that I know for a fact that this board has saved my ass on many occasions when I know I should have bit it but somehow stayed upright. The board is forgiving as hell.

I can hear Angry Snowboarder telling me "Learn to ride, dumbass" and he's right and I'm working on it. My NS Legacy with RC design is helping to keep me stable and progressing.

(exhausted hiking with the board all afternoon, no lifts)

Side note; I'd love a Proto, I'd like to expand my free style and take advantage of that true twin.
Hey Sabatoa,

Thanks so much for your support and getting involved with my contest.

The RC gives me the same confidence, especially when riding at high speeds in those variable conditions. I love riding this big, open cruiser at Copper Mountain later in the afternoon. When you get that low light, ice and choppy patches. I can ride these conditions so fast it's almost scary, much faster than I could on a traditional cambered board. Because if it gets scetchy, I can get on the rocker and recover. Making it less likely to catch that edge, then re-engage the camber and get back on edge.

Keep progressing and having fun.
The Chairman is offline   Reply With Quote