Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - advice on bindings
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 02:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
packthe9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrwilco View Post
ahh. the good ole 3 hole pattern that does no good except steer people towards burton bindings.hmm.

rome makes a conversion disk. if the shop you buy your rome bindings at does not have them, email rome letting them know you just bought a pair of their bindings and need the disks, and they will ship them to you overnight free of charge.

rome is an amazing company not just for their sick gear, but awesome customer service
yeah it kind of annoys me that burton does that and i know alot of people say burton is overrated and all that but i did get a good deal on the custom and so far i give it a thumbs up.

while we're talking about the targa though i have a couple questions specifically about that binding:

a) what about comfort? i know from experience how painful it can be to have uncomfortable bindings. im just wondering because from looking at a picture it doesnt look like theres much padding.

b) do you think id have a hard time adjusting after getting used to burton bindings? because burton has that like toe cap strap (i dont know if thats the correct name) and i have to admit i love that part. so much more comfortable i think