Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Union's or Flux's?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 05:51 PM   #36 (permalink)
CoolMike90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duell View Post
Well since I started this I will also finish it. I appreciate all the help (mostly) from everyone. I still think Union makes a great binding and I would not at all write them off. I also think Flux has done a great job. I've done plenty of research on the two companies and that's why I narrowed it down to the two. Rome has helped me out a lot and I now realize that they do a great job with their company and have great customer service (I've sent them emails and they respond very promptly with great advice). They will also be taken into consideration. However, the advice to get Burton bindings went in one ear and out the other as that will never happen...

Since we are completely off my binding topic I will just say go Never Summer and boo Volcom because they beat NS in snowboarder magazine's battle of the brands which was complete horse shit.
+1 with that man lol. Too bad we can't just try the friggen bindings like boots and get a real feel for them before we buy them. Blah.

P.S. Boo Burton anything now a days -_- Woo Lib tech!
CoolMike90 is offline   Reply With Quote