Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Review: 2012 Never Summer Proto CT
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 05:59 AM   #792 (permalink)
frechdaxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by hktrdr View Post
Agree with that. The overhang does not look too bad - but is your boot centered over the board? Common problem with Burton bindings as you hit the max/min size for the binding, as the heel hoop is not adustable and you have solely rely on the holes in the disk to fine-tune the boot position...
Thanks for your input guys! The boot is centered as much as possible. The Cartel only has three holes in the disk, which is quite crappy to really center a boot. I think even on the Park Pickle the Overhang would totally be fine if I could have put the boot a little further to the toe, as the toe overhang is a lot less. Maybe I could try to adjust the highback, but that would only give me 1 or 2 mms less overhang on the heel side. I bought the NS Proto 157 yesterday, so I will find out on monday I can post some pictures then to make sure its fine. Opened a thread at http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boa...proto-get.html so I don't spam in this one.

Thanks!
frechdaxx is offline   Reply With Quote