Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bataleon Airobic: Binding Recommendation
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 08:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bofeecious

Sorry, long post, my stats were at the bottom. I weigh 178 (or will come december anyway). Price range, I'd rather get by for less than $300. Even better a binding that was $250 and is now on closeout (2012 models or older) for $150.

Basically, this is a secondary setup, so less is best, but I don't want junk. I live in SF and normally ride in Tahoe 20-30 days, all mountain, but life circumstances have me back home in MN, likely for the season, so instead of packing my gear on a plane, I'm gonna buy what I will ride this year. I've wanted to learn to jib and do ground tricks, and being that the best we have in MN is hills, I just see myself having more fun in the park and possibly finding some places to ride in my little town if I get some jib skills locked in. Good excuse to buy a new set up. Short story long, I'm willing to spend to get into a good set up, but yeah, I can't see paying more than $300 for bindings on what is likely a back up set of gear when I get back to Tahoe.
Bofeecious is offline   Reply With Quote