Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Average Over 30 Rider Looking to Progress (snowboardaddiction vid worth it?)
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 10:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
61ragtop

I am a mid 30's rider that just got back into boarding 3 years ago and I bought the SA freestyle vid download set. I will say that it has improved my riding a ton!! When i watched them i thought ya all this stuff is obvious but the things i did from the vids that i wasn't before made a huge difference.

I had no plans to ride park but to only learn to do more airs. the gradual progress the vids taught through put me in the park to give it a try. Needless to say I bought an a freestyle park board this year cause i liked it so much.

Nev and his team do a great job and I would recommend it. I have the one you are talking about but have not watched it yet so i cant comment on that particular one as of now.

I would recomend the freestyle set download though i dont regret it one bit and i think you get 6 months free of the subscription so you can download all the extra vids they have there too.

As a disclaimer I am in no way affiliated with Nev or Snowboard addiction.

I also subscribe to get all the other vids they release through the year for ''free''

Last edited by 61ragtop; 09-29-2012 at 10:30 PM.
61ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote