Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Shit Alta skiers say about snowboarders
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
This is just as ignorant as the comments from the people in the video.

Just curious, I can't find it on their trail map, does Alta have a park for skiers? I've heard complaints here that the runs are ruined because now it's rails and jump rather than an open run.

The comment about Obama from the old woman who sounded a bit drunk was pretty funny though.
I was actually just reading that to continue to emphasize their snowboard discrimination attitude they removed their park because it cost too much and required too much work, as it went unused due to the fact that alta's guests "prefer to use the amazing natural terrain as their park". Which just shows what alta's customer base is. Do you think the younger age (17-30ish) of skiiers are going to ski there if there is no park at all or if their board friends couldn't go? No, probably not. Its all just middle aged to old ass holes who began skiing before snowboarding started and who are just cemented in their ridiculous ways. In the video they talk about hating boarders because they are all disrespectful and rude yet they fail to seein the mirror realize that they are being just as disrespectful and rude by being so snobbish and elitist about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants

Last edited by IdahoFreshies; 09-30-2012 at 05:30 PM.
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote