Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - automotive engineering SUCKS!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 05:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
2hipp4u
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default automotive engineering SUCKS!!!!!

Just replaced a headlight bulb in my wifes 09 Traverse, took over an hour to do. Had to unscrew to fenderwell and go in behind the tire to get to it. With just a little creative engineering it should take no more then 5 minutes. Thank god for google, otherwise it probably would have taken me three hours to do this.

Of course we all know the coorporate fucktards design things this way so the average person will have to take their cars into a shop to have things like this fixed, then they bend you over and fuck the shit out of your wallet.

Just a couple of years ago I had to replace a battery on my daughters car, I think it was a dodge stratus. Had to do a google search just to find where the battery was and wouldn't you know it, its behind the fenderwell. Had to remove the tire to get the fucking thing out. Fucking genius dumb fucking engineers.

I say make everyone of these fucking idiots have to work on the shit they design and we might get some decent autos on the road.
2hipp4u is offline   Reply With Quote