Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Selkirk Tangiers Heli Ski
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 05:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
oldmate

Default Selkirk Tangiers Heli Ski

Hi All,

Some mates and I are pretty keen to cram in a day of Heli Skiing (boarding) when we are in Revelstoke next year. None of us has done this before and are pretty pumped for it.

Has anyone here used this company before? The reason i ask is because they do two packages, 3 runs is roughly $850, 5 runs is about $950. The person who i've been speaking to there says we should stick with the 3 run package because we've never been Heli Skiing before. To me, 3 runs for an entire day doesn't sound too appealing. I don't want to be standing around having cups of coffees and chats for hours on end between runs. Or am i missing something, are the runs really that big?

On the other hand, i don't want to be the guy in the 5 run package that is holding everyone up cause we keep getting bogged down.

I'm reasonably competent. No problems on black runs, and can hold my own on double black runs, and am reasonably fit, but intend on improving that further before we go.

Any advice as to weather or not we would be ok with the bigger package?
oldmate is offline   Reply With Quote