Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - My ebay/paypal rant...
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:09 AM   #22 (permalink)

Originally Posted by ,andreas View Post
it isn't paypal or ebay's fault you haven't learned how to become an efficient internet customer...
Oh really!! Here's one for you. I got my actual paypal MC the other day, went back to the same place I bought it and guess what...they can't reload it there, the dumbfuck behind the counter told me they don't sell those there. I told him to go look to see that in fact they do sell them there, the little prick then has to ask someone else instead of walking 4 steps to look for himself. So 2 clerks and a manager are involved now, I finally walk around the end of the checkout lane grab a card, and take it up there. At this point I'm about to go postal, all 3 of these morons were like DERP...guess we do sell em, but still can't reload 'em...WTF!!!

Here's another one for ya. I had to go to Omaha for business the other day. As I'm driving by the paypal building I see a shitload of their employees out playing basketball, handball, and tennis (yes they have courts right next to the building) This was around lunchtime, so I didn't think much of it. about 2 hours later heading back, same fucking thing, they are all out to recess at 3 in the fucking afternoon. No wonder they ship all the calls off to India.

Customer service is dead in this country. It used to be that if you had a job, you took pride in your work, and made some effort to do a good job. You knew the products you sold, you helped customers, or found someone who could help. Now most places are like fuck you, next!!
JeffreyCH is offline   Reply With Quote