Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - My ebay/paypal rant...
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:09 AM   #22 (permalink)
JeffreyCH
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ,andreas View Post
it isn't paypal or ebay's fault you haven't learned how to become an efficient internet customer...
Oh really!! Here's one for you. I got my actual paypal MC the other day, went back to the same place I bought it and guess what...they can't reload it there, the dumbfuck behind the counter told me they don't sell those there. I told him to go look to see that in fact they do sell them there, the little prick then has to ask someone else instead of walking 4 steps to look for himself. So 2 clerks and a manager are involved now, I finally walk around the end of the checkout lane grab a card, and take it up there. At this point I'm about to go postal, all 3 of these morons were like DERP...guess we do sell em, but still can't reload 'em...WTF!!!

Here's another one for ya. I had to go to Omaha for business the other day. As I'm driving by the paypal building I see a shitload of their employees out playing basketball, handball, and tennis (yes they have courts right next to the building) This was around lunchtime, so I didn't think much of it. about 2 hours later heading back, same fucking thing, they are all out to recess at 3 in the fucking afternoon. No wonder they ship all the calls off to India.

Customer service is dead in this country. It used to be that if you had a job, you took pride in your work, and made some effort to do a good job. You knew the products you sold, you helped customers, or found someone who could help. Now most places are like fuck you, next!!