Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2012/2013 Preseason Stoke Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 12:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Argo
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

My goal last year was 50 days and I got it. My goal this year is 100 days and I'm ready. I could have done 100 last year without my leg break.

Our boards have been waxed and ready for a month. My plan is to do a weekend drive up to Jackson, a few days in Tahoe, at least 4-5 days in wolf creek.... Split the other 90 between breck, vail, keystone, abasin and the beav..... Probably 60 in vail......

My son got 140 days at vail resorts last season with 20 at other mtns. He has been in training mode for 3 months and is up to 3 hours a day, 5 days a week of crossfit, trail running, yoga and other fitness shit. That doesn't include the sometimes 5 hours of mtn biking or hiking he does with my wife and I a couple days a week. I also try to do an hour of yoga about 4 days a week. my wife walks 8 miles on her round trip to work every day, 4 days a week.....

We are ready and waiting for wolf creeks opening day. We will be driving down for it again this year.....
Argo is offline   Reply With Quote