Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Average Over 30 Rider Looking to Progress (snowboardaddiction vid worth it?)
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
slyder
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdthomas2 View Post
I am 30 year old boarder with a late start. Started at 25. Now I am able to ride most groomed runs except double blacks. I rarely catch air but I am able to straight ling most blue runs. But I am looking to progress my riding without going park. Mentally...I am not able to get over the danger of the park at 30. I recently saw a teaser video on snowboardaddiction.com. They say it for someone just like me. I was wondering if anyone has seen this intermediate riding video? Is it worth the $27? Thanks in advance for any responses.
Back on topic for you, I"m a fan of SA videos. I bought the box set and was a subscriber and got tons of great videos from them. I am a visual learner and these are very well done, and have advanced my riding a ton. I started riding at 42 at 44 I'm getting better and better in the park. I ride within my limits but my limits keep expanding and much of it was do to SA and the help of many members here on the forum.

I don't work for SA I'm just a dad trying to board with his kids. I thought the $125 investment for me to improve was money well spent in my case. Some may not agree for themselves but again it worked for me !!!!