Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Rodeo - Contact Pro - Malavita
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
henry06x

Default Rodeo - Contact Pro - Malavita

I just recently sold my atv and have a little extra cash to buy a softer set of bindings. I currently have Capo's and have had Ride bindings for years. I've ridden others periodically when swapping friends boards and what not but nothing really sustained. I was thinking about branching out and try something else for a season. These will be on a Academy Propaganda, and maybe my Kink some and used with Ride triad boots.

I like the style of these 3 best and want to choose between these. Canting is important to me and I have seen DIY canting for union bindings since they have yet to put this tech in themselves. People say it works well from what I've read. Cushioning and a comfy ankle strap are also important because my feet cramp and hurt easy.

I know the problems with each rides ratchets, unions toe strap, don't hear many complaints about burton. Just looking and curious if I should try something else or stick with ride.

Thanks for any opinions
-henry

Edit: will be buying last year model.

Last edited by henry06x; 10-02-2012 at 12:46 AM.
henry06x is offline   Reply With Quote