Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Denver suburbs locals! I need some advice
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:52 AM   #60 (permalink)
killclimbz
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linvillegorge View Post
Makes sense. I was wondering why they were paving the frontage road there. Honestly, I've just been avoiding the I-70 corridor like the plague. I swear that the summer traffic has gotten even worse than the ski season traffic. It'll be a big help once they get that work done but the process of getting there is gonna suck ass. If I'm still working M-F I probably won't even get a pass while they're working on it. It's gonna be BAD.
I70 traffic is worse in Summer on Sunday evening. That's a fact. Got popped by it once this summer. Coming back from Aspen. We decided to mess around in Glennwood Springs for a bit. Should have just got the eff out of dodge.

Anyway, I70 traffic is what it is. Been dealing with the same traffic issues since 1990 and I am sure before that. Part of the reason I am very particular about where I will ride on certain days on the weekend. Fortunately I have plenty of powder days saved up and a boss that works with me on my schedule. So weekends maybe account for half my riding days most seasons.
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote