Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Meshing it all together.
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
CoolMike90

Default Meshing it all together.

Whats up guys,

I recently had posted the setup I was getting somewhere on the forum for some advice on the setup itself. Originally I was going with a 157/159 Lib-tech TRS, Union Forces or Atlas's and DC boots. Now the tables have turned a little bit and i'm looking into new avenues. Really looking for some people to speak there mind.

Board: Still the TRS because I love it. Great all mountain board that performs. Just can't decide if I need 157 or 159. I'm 5'7 and I hover between 195-215.

Bindings: Kinda decided to veer away from the forces too the Atlas's and Possibly Flux TT30's. Also I was wondering how Flow and Ride match up too these two companies. Really need a stiffer All Mountain Freestyle Binding with no issues. I don't know if Flux has another model that's geared more towards someone like me looking for that middle of the road setup.

Boots: This is already a separate topic on this in the Boots thread but it looks like i'm going to be sticking with 32's and finding a good pair made for All Mountain Freestyle.

Few specs about me if I didn't already mention them,,,

5'7 195-215 Size 12 shoe. probably 11.5 boot Looking for a good all mtn freestyle setup.

Thanks for any input guys.
CoolMike90 is offline   Reply With Quote