Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Picking new NS board- need advice please!
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:16 PM   #31 (permalink)
jdang307
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hktrdr View Post
Jeez, settle down people - it was just a light-hearted dig, not a personal attack.

My physical stats (5'9" and 145-155 lbs) are openly posted on this forum. As is my location (HK), from which it is easy to see that the average woman here weighs less than 110lbs, which makes 160lbs quite huge (and yes, heavier than me).

Oh, and:

Anything other than an Evo (which is plenty for all-mountain riding) is still a retarded suggestion. Even the Evo is stiffer or at least as stiff as the Infinity. Proto much stiffer.
Insult her now call me a retard? I said proto because she's looking at the 152. 160lbs on a 152 Evo is a joke for all mountain. I'm 145 and on the 152 it was flapping like a vagina down Breckenridge's blues. My 153 Coda killed it going down Squaw's blacks and blues, no flapping.

At 152, in my opinion the Proto is perfect for a 160lb person. If she bumped up the sizes that would be different. But at 152 I don't think the Evo is any good unless she never goes fast. She said she wanted to go fast and not get squirrely.

You're telling me the 152 Evo on a 160lb frame is perfect for that?

At 5'8" 160 lb is perfectly normal. And if shaped right, hella sexy (not all 160 lbs are created equal)
jdang307 is offline   Reply With Quote