Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Picking new NS board- need advice please!
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 03:09 PM   #32 (permalink)
hktrdr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdang307 View Post
Insult her now call me a retard? I said proto because she's looking at the 152. 160lbs on a 152 Evo is a joke for all mountain. I'm 145 and on the 152 it was flapping like a vagina down Breckenridge's blues. My 153 Coda killed it going down Squaw's blacks and blues, no flapping.

At 152, in my opinion the Proto is perfect for a 160lb person. If she bumped up the sizes that would be different. But at 152 I don't think the Evo is any good unless she never goes fast. She said she wanted to go fast and not get squirrely.
Where did I insult her?

Also I never called you a retard - I merely stated that your recommendation was retarded. I stand by that statement.
Proto is way too much board for a girl with her riding profile and foot size - unless she relly is muscle-packed (as I have been saying from my very first post in this thread).

Quote:
You're telling me the 152 Evo on a 160lb frame is perfect for that?
Yes, the Evo is perfect for her.

Quote:
At 5'8" 160 lb is perfectly normal. And if shaped right, hella sexy (not all 160 lbs are created equal)
I never said she was not normal - although she certainly would not be where I am from. The facts are the facts...

Last edited by hktrdr; 10-03-2012 at 03:13 PM.
hktrdr is offline   Reply With Quote