Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
post #2096 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2012, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
david_z
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabatoa View Post
I just saw your edit from yesterday. I'd prefer to do the cabin thing since I already have a pass to Crystal (assuming that's where we're going) and I dont want to pay for tickets I won't need but if the former works for everyone else then so be it.
If you're already a passholder or if you don't need lift tickets, then those rates would be slightly discounted.
Quote:
Do you have a general time you're looking at?
Probably the 14-16 weekend not too early but still early enough that it will be pre-season lodging rates, after that it gets pricey everywhere.

Quote:
In January I'm good the weekend of 11/12/13 and 25/26/27.

In February I'm good 8/9/10 and 22/23/24.
Word. Yeah, it doesn't have to be in December but for some reason (well, we did it in December last year) it just seems right to do an early-season meet-up and then that would still leave time to try and coordinate a second meet later in the season even if it's just at MTH or something.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
>>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|