Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Religion Debunked.
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:06 PM   #41 (permalink)
Donutz
Drunk with power...er beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerkat89 View Post
Lol way to go completely off topic and just start attacking me, then discredit my "idea of a discussion". Maybe you should stay true to your own standard and not cotradict exactly what that pointless post said. Go facepalm yourself until your have a red mark on your forehead, until then, like I already said muffin top, quit using what should be your logical side of the brain, but even that seems to be failing if you're gonna get hot and bothered over this discussion.
Sure thing, cupcake, because "If you can't look past that, then hopefully you evolve soon" is your idea of an intelligent comment. Hey, maybe in your little mind that is intelligent debate. Maybe you've even managed to convince yourself that you've made some intelligent, cogent comments. That's actually pretty funny.

Tell you what, cupcake. When you actually grow some intelligence, why don't you come back and try again. Until then, I'm pretty sure that your mommy thinks you're important.

In retrospect, "Let's get the goat drunk"
should have been my cue to leave the party.