Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Great Peripheral Vision Goggles w/ Helmet.. help please
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Lester86

Default Great Peripheral Vision Goggles w/ Helmet.. help please

Hey guys lots of talk about goggles, styles and colors are not really my concern only thing I'm looking at is best peripheral vision, anyone that has tried on or used at least 2 of these and can help me narrow it down to at most 4 would be greatly appreciated if need be I will order all 4 then pick the best one that fits.

Take into consideration that I need these to fit with my Giro 10 helmet. Recently had the I/Ox and they were a no go with the helmet too big.

I got this list together after checking out a bunch of the forum topics, read a good amount of reviews and also looked at the overall frame size. Best peripheral vision main priority here also if anyone had a trouble with anyone of them like fogging up, easily broke, cheap construction, just a rip off price wise please let me know

any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated I need to narrow this damn list down please.

Anon Comrade
Anon M1
Ashbury Bullet
Dragon APX
Electric EG2
Giro Onset
Oakley Canopy
Quiksilver Hubble
Vonzipper El Kabong
Vonzipper Fishbowl
Lester86 is offline   Reply With Quote