Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Rodeo - Contact Pro - Malavita
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:37 AM   #17 (permalink)
henry06x

Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted_nose View Post
No, don't do it. They are such shit. Went to a shop last night to get some boots and held about 4 different union's. From feeling them the ratchets suck ass, the plastic feels like shit and the foam is sooo hard. they are bulky, the adjustment on the ankle strap is huge and the straps feel like my mattress and as you probably know the toe straps are useless. If you actually want them to fit, you would need a boot that the front is about 45 degree sloped, Like some kind of a snow plow. Horrible design and they feel like shit all around. looked at Raidens and they were sick, so were burton's, rome as usual sick as hell and plush with the cool X on the toe strap. Flow's look cool but they cap strap felt bad. Ride was sick but i don't like how fucking skinny their straps run or narrow i guess.
I've checked out some Force's and DLX's in the on hill shop where I ride and they didn't seem cheap to me... The DLX is the cheaper binding and to me it still looked and felt sound.
Ride's ankle straps are nice IMO. They may not look super soft but they are comfortable. With the center cut (rodeos, revolts have this) out it distributes the pressure well. The capo has the same type of distribution with the middle not cut out but I find them very comfortable. The toe straps other than cosmetic rubber tearing work well.