Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:56 AM   #970 (permalink)
hikeswithdogs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
Friggin love the FJ's!!! Did you get the 6-speed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoFreshies View Post
Congrats on joining the toyota family! Get that thing lifted with some good flex, get a locker (if it doesn't have one) and get some sliders and enjoy moab! It's an amazing place!

Hell yea got the 6-Speed with ATRAC and the elec rear locker, now I have the rims(powder coated) and hood(vinyl) blacked out and my rock sliders should be here by the end of the week also cashed in a shitload of best buy gift certificates so we can replace the crap stock stereo and speakers for the long road trips.

Probably not gonna lift it right away(no $$$ and it already gets shit gas mileage) but I will be adding real full under carriage armor and AT33's so we can head down to MOAB on shit snow weekends to do some offroad winter camping and trail driving.

Not sure who's Rubicon that is above but that's pretty bad ass , wish we could have gotten one of those but just didn't make sense for the amount of road driving we do :-( and I'm a sucker for Toyotas and Suby's

Last edited by hikeswithdogs; 10-04-2012 at 09:59 AM.
hikeswithdogs is offline   Reply With Quote