Hello Guys! I really need some help. I want to buy a pair of snowboard goggle.I searched a lot about this model but didn't find a good feedback..Maybe someone from here has it or can provide me some information.
The model is:
Smith Phenom Spherical Reg Antiq Need For Speed - Red Solx Mirror 2012
You can see it here http://www.boardx.de/bilder/produkte...lex-Mirror.jpg
The prince is 70€ that has the following features:
- Medium Fit;
- Spherical Carbonic-X lens with TLT Optics;
- Regulator adjustable lens ventilation Patented;
- Articulating Outrigger Positioning System;
- Patented Porex ™ Filter Lens vapor;
- Hop-Up kits interchangeable;
- Ultra-Wide, Silicone supported by banda;
- Adjust the elastic banda QuickFit with Clip Buckle System;
- 2 layers of foam on contact with the the face, DriWix - Compatible helmet;
- Microfiber protective pouch included.
Should I buy it?
I forgot to say The original price was 125€ but now have discount.
Thank you very much!