Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - recommended food in whistler
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #36 (permalink)
Sassicaia
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

LOL!
this thread is hilarious. People are bitching about the food in whistler and they are basing it on their experience at KFC, Burritos, hot dogs and a list of shitty pubs you can find anywhere in north america.

Here is where I eat and I always have a memorable meal and Im picky as fuck.

Rimrock - Pure awesome for dinner and great atmosphere.

Quatro - Try the spaghetti quattro, might be the best spaghetti you have ever had.

Hys Steak House - Always consistent great steak

Grill Room (new steak house at the Fairmont) - Dont diss this unless you have tried it. I was so surprised at the quality of the steak id list it in the top 3 I've had.

Here are a couple of places to avoid at all costs which are supposed to be "good", but are shite.

Araxi - Dont go no matter how tempted. Looks nice from the outside. Last time I went both myself and my friend sent both our plates back, got a new plate and simply said we would leave based on what the brought back.

Bearfoot Bestro - Good but its a tourist trap you will pay 3xs the price for half the quality of the meal you get at the rimrock.

Cant comment on the pubs because I dont eat at them..im sure they all suck like every other pub. I love a good burger though and will admit the one in this thread looks good.
Sassicaia is offline   Reply With Quote