Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Religion Debunked.
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:45 PM   #71 (permalink)
sabatoa
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstop13 View Post
I have a serious, non-dick question for those who don't believe in a higher power, basically regarding my questions from a few posts up.

Do you guys ever look around at the complexities of everything around us, from the way the universe works, to our perfect distance from the sun for life to exist, to the gravitational pull of the moon which allows the tides to support that ecosystem, so on and so forth, down to the complexities of how living organisms work and wonder: "Man, how the fuck did all this shit just happen to work out?". I mean, it seems that even the most fragile changes or shifts in about anything cause problems that are beyond human control. I know there's lots of scientific theories out there to try and explain the coincidences, but do you guys ever think, "Holy fuck?"
..the fact that without the moon we wouldn't be here anyways because the moon keeps the planet spinning on axis. Without that the climate would change drastically all of the time.
  • Boyne Mountain: 1
  • Mt Holly: 1
  • Mt. Brighton: 1
  • Caberfae Peaks: 1
  • Crystal Mountain: 2
  • Bittersweet: 1