Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Who is interested in a West Coast Meet?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:46 PM   #42 (permalink)
mixie
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
my GF was complaining......

you bringing your gf to this event? I will go just for that.

I mean, we must decide if she's hot enough for all the princess behavior you put up with.

and no, I didn't post in this thread just to comment on your gf. Really. I swear. I didn't. So about flying into mammoth.... it cannot be compared to flying into a major city.

Flights are limited, sometimes only one per day. And if the incoming flight can't touch down due to weather it turns around and goes back where it came from. And if you're at the airport waiting for that plane to land so you can get on it and fly home? Yeah, you'd be SOL. Ask me how I know.

Lucky for me I got stuck in mammoth not at LAX.... and the rest of the flights that week were booked solid. Lost a week of work and got an extra four days tacked onto my ski trip. Sure weather is a concern everywhere but Im guessing there's more then one flight per day into Denver, SLC etc..

after last season? Im going where the snow is. fuck this planning in advance shit.

Last edited by mixie; 10-04-2012 at 02:49 PM.
mixie is offline   Reply With Quote