Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Big Sky, MT nightlife?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Frozen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepstealer View Post
Few buddies and I are headed out there mid-March. One of my friends parents owns a slopeside condo...free lodging all week. Huzzah!

This also means I can budget more for extracurriculars. Last time I was there I was with the same group of dudes but we were all under 21 and didn't have a car.

We're all of age now and WILL have a car. Can anyone recommend some good apres spots for four to five 20-something dudes? I have a girlfriend, so trolling for babes isn't in the cards but I can still dance with them right? Ha.
Last time I went was mid-Feb back in 2009 or 2010, can't really remember, but there wasn't shit for nightlife. There are a few bars in the mountain village or whatever but they were pretty dead. This was thurs-sun.

One night we actually ended up meeting one of my buddies friends who lived out there and driving to this place called Norris Hot springs. It was pretty cool, nothing crazy though. You sit in a hot springs and they've got some live music playing, and they serve booze so you can get fucked up while you chill in the springs. There were a few girls there but nothing to get real excited about.

Nice thing about Big Sky is the lift lines just aren't there. I think in 4 days I spent maybe 15-20 min total in lift lines.
Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote