Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Thoughts on stiff bindings
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
bseracka
Veteran Member

Default Thoughts on stiff bindings

So I killed my Idioms last season when I cracked a highback mid-season. I ended up franken-binding a setup together until I got new ones. After a lot of research I had narrowed my choices down to: Flux sf45, or DMCC and Rome Targas. I wasn't able to get my hands on any of these being so late in the year and wasn't motivated enough of a buyer to order on-line. By the time the end of season sales rolled around the discounts were eh and I decided to wait to see what changes were being made. Sadly no canting for flux and the paint and weight for rome seemed unchanged.

Fast forward to this season and I'm still trying to decide between these and have added the Raiden Machine. My problem is the only ones I'm going to be able to see in person are the sf45s and targas. I don't know that there is enough of a difference to justify the dmcc over the sf45s so I think I'm decided on that. The targas are the targas so I have to decide how important canting is. The unknown for me are the raiden machine. Anyone have any experience with the machines, or thoughts on them compared to the others?
bseracka is offline   Reply With Quote