Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Religion Debunked.
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:46 AM   #104 (permalink)
Sassicaia
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvaryCougar View Post
I don't want to debate I just want to share my views. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I believe in the literal translation of Genesis and believe it is the word of God. I also believe God shows us through science that he exists. I find the theory of basic cells mutating randomly enough to generate the complex structures of the human body difficult to believe. Because that exactly is what had to happen, random spontaneous life where there was none. Not to mention the fact of the conditions that must be present for life to exist. If anyone wants to see the Creation Scientist side check out Answers in Genesis - Creation, Evolution, Christian Apologetics . The point is for me, no one actually viewed the creation of the universe, so people can only make guesses about how it started. For me, looking around and see the complexity of life, the solar system and how marvelously created our human bodies are, I see God's handy work. I've learned its really useless to debate over the internet so I wont be doing it. Romans 1:20 says, "20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse."
Can I ask a question and I mean no disrespect, but im honestly curious to know the answer from someone who believes in the bible etc.

If good created the world just over 2000 years ago in 6 days how do you explain dinosaurs that existed millions of years ago? If you believe that dinosaur remains are not millions of years old, but less then 2000 why is there no mention of them in the bible? Why is there no documentation of them as being around during that time? Seems to me raptors and t rexs would be sort of a nuisance and surely enough to make mention of...