Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Religion Debunked.
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:18 AM   #107 (permalink)
CalvaryCougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
Im sorry, but I have to ask one more question: In Genesis 1:3 it said: "And God said, 'Let there be light,' and there was light."

So, the earth is 4.5 billion years old, and even older then that is our universe which of course had light from stars etc, so light would have already exists...so he couldnt exactly take credit for flipping a switch that had already been on for 10 billion years already.

Also hypothetically what will you think when life is discovered as being on mars? God would have known about alien worlds so it curious he didnt make any mention to them?
Once again no problem and a good question. I have no problem in believing that the God who created everything could cause the light to get to us faster when he created it. The Bible says that the heavens declare his wonder and I believe he put that stuff there so every man could see his handiwork.

And about Mars i really don't believe we will find life on Mars. For a while now people have believed in martians and we still haven't found any evidence. It was also believed that there was water on mars but we still haven't found any. I'm sure people will be looking extra hard to find life on mars so that they can show it to creationists but i don't believe they will find any.