Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Religion Debunked.
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:10 AM   #110 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETM View Post
Seriously if man coexisted with dinosaurs, and there was only one book being written at the time I think it would be more like this.

dragon
dragon
dragon
dragon
dragon
bread
dragon
dragon
dragon
dragon
dragon
fish
dragon
dragon
dragon
dragon
dragon
oh where did all the dragons go.

But nooooooooo, little booky book barely mentions the most dominant creatures to ever walk the earth. The only reasoning for this is if booky book was written by those who had no idea of the big picture and what was actually going on at the time, or that it was written by liars.
This is a great post.^^

Atheists keep in mind, you also have a "belief" without proof. Don't take such an intellectual high horse.

Science is everything, our future depends purely on technology and our ability to manipulate what we have to work with. It also, every aspect, to me, praises the heavens! Mollecular biology, glowing surf (when ur surfing at night and it has those glowing animals in it!), stars, physics, its all pretty wondrous and humbling. Sometimes it just seems like the atheists are a haughty toddler playing with a handgun acting like they know how it works. A little humility is not only in order, but would further your cause.

Also using your belief system to create social boundaries is pretty ignorant and old timey.

I'm not trying to make anyone believe in anything.

Last edited by snowklinger; 10-05-2012 at 03:14 AM.