Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - REAR ENTRY BINDINGS - women's
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
skarenboo

Talking REAR ENTRY BINDINGS - women's

I've been snowboarding for about 4 years now, but it wasn't until this past winter I got to ride for more than 8 hours at a big resort. Going from Chicago area little hills to Whistler Blackcomb was the most awesome experience!

I normally board with snowboarders but while I was in Whistler I realized my whole family was waiting for me to buckle in before heading down the slopes (all skiers). Finding a good spot to buckle yourself in with the crowd was also very hard. I know if you're good you'll be able to strap yourself in within seconds. I don't think I will be there for at least a couple of years... I thought maybe the rear entry binding could help! I'd call myself an Advanced beginner? I don't do anything crazy, the only thing I would do outside carving is small jumps.

So I found some good prices on Flow rear entry bindings and wanted to know if you have any suggestions...

Some of my friends think that rear entry bindings don't give you the same control as standard bindings. And I've read some people complaining about it being loose from time to time. Would you recommend getting a rear entry bindings?

These are the ones I'm thinking...
Flow Muse Snowboard Bindings - Women's 2012
Flow Flite 2W Snowboard Bindings - Women's 2012
Flow Essence Snowboard Bindings - Women's 2011

also just found this one below
Roxy ROCK-it DASH Snowboard Bindings - Women's 2012

Thank you! I can't wait for the season to start and hopefully go back to Whistler again.
skarenboo is offline   Reply With Quote