Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - avy packs
Thread: avy packs
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Justin
Veteran Member

Thanks for all the info guys. Hut trips are deffinitaly in the picture. We are already planning one for january so maybe i should go with a smaller pack? I was hoping to get 2 bags so that i would always have the airbag available. Seems kind of stupid to buy one and then store it in a bigger pack

If i were just to get one pack and bring it along for a hut trip what size would you recommend? Just a general range, as i am not sold on one brand yet. I will need to try some on. I will be doing day trips and one resort i ride at has some inbounds terrain that requires avy gear so i would probably use it there as well.

Yeah i defintally need more experience, the only reason i was thinking about taking it soon was the company that i went through says you have to take them within a year of each other. I figuired it was probably just to get you to sign up but was unsure. A couple of people have told me now just to wait. I have some friends and friends of friends that have experience so i will be tagging along this year.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote