Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Religion Debunked.
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #128 (permalink)
backstop13
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post

All I ask is that you make a point of standing up and speaking against those who kill in the name of your god, or infect your beliefs on others who dont share yours i.e. abortion, stem cell research, euthanasia etc etc.
I completely agree man. I am a Christian, but the Christ I know about did not condone killing or using his teachings to screw people over for money, etc.

I live in a predominantly Baptist, fire-and-brimstone, pulpit pounding area and it drives me crazy how some of these people act. I go back to the chik-fil-a incident over the summer, and it amazes me how so many people who claim to be "Christian" came out against gay marriage. It was crazy, and sickening. This man, whom they worship, preached acceptance and love for everyone. He hung out with the rejects and the losers of the time, and loved them because they were different. The modern church doesn't follow what Christ taught, they simply use their "religion" to judge others. No bueno.