Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - My Brethren to the North
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,106

First off, unless you're claiming refugee status or sanctuary, don't use a visa lawyer, they just want their fee. Contact a consulate office directly.

As an american, you don't need anything special to visit and live here for an extended period (a year?) Working here is a different matter, but I don't believe that it is anywhere near as complicated as geting a US green card.

What Canada is cracking down on is false refugee claimants
Bones is offline   Reply With Quote