Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Never summer

4K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  sabatoa 
#1 ·
So it's my second season. I am not really sure what to get but people keep talking about them. So I rented a board last time but I'm very athletic and I picked it up pretty fast. Now I'm looking to spend a little bit of money so that down the road I'm looking to get something a little better now. If anybody has any suggestions please let me know

#5 ·
No sorry I was soo tired when I wrote this. But like whenever I would write a thread nobody would answer. So I knew by putting never summer somebody would reply I'm looking for help with finding a board.
bahahaha!

That's pretty damn funny.

Tell people your specs. What do you like to do on the mountain or what do you WANT to do on the mountain? How do you ride, etc.

#11 ·
Ok well let me see if I can get this straight. I want to ride the mountain at fast speeds and I want to go on woods runs with friends and then do a little bit of freestyle. This forum seems like its going to shit. Last year the people on here were much more friendly.

#13 ·
Ok well let me see if I can get this straight. I want to ride the mountain at fast speeds and I want to go on woods runs with friends and then do a little bit of freestyle.
Much better. Now you're giving people something to work with. If it's the Never Summer lineup you're looking at then you kind of sound SL to me.

It's for people that are all-mountain freestyle, less emphasis on park. It's damper than the proto for when you're into bombing/hard charging runs.

This forum seems like its going to shit. Last year the people on here were much more friendly.
Dude. What did you want, people just to randomly name snowboards? Boards are designed with riding styles in mind.

You basically started a thread and said "Hi, I'm a guy. What kind of shoes should I get?"

:confused:

I think people actually went easy on you.

#12 ·
Are your hemorrhoids flaring up today? You initial questions were pretty darn hard to have an idea of what you were looking for. Judging by the first one, I would have just recommended you buy a snowboard with a ptex base and metal edges.

You are getting on track finally, but you can't blame the locals for having fun at your expense.

#14 ·
Thanks for the advice and sorry about being a bitch. Just not going through the best times right now. Anyways ok. Thanks for the adivce and uhm this may be random but what do you think about the Flow snowboard line and specificly the Flow Quantum. '12?:confused:

#22 ·
Well after all the posts and bs I put you guys through I have decided to get the Flow Quantum. Thank you all for helping me and giving me advice on the matter even though for some reason I just couldnt get my damn point across in terms that would help all of you understand me lol. Anyways, WiredSport if you read this... I just bought if from your website. Thank you sooo much for having the lowest prices around!!

#25 ·
Caberfae and the Boynes are where I go on the weekends, during the week it'll be Holly or Cannonsburg and if I'm really desperate or short on time it's Brighton.

I think I'll hit up PK this season at some point since it's close to some friends I met here on the forum.

The Michigan guys on the forum are in the early planning stages of our annual meetup at Crystal. Check out the last few pages on the Michigan thread;

http://www.snowboardingforum.com/midwest-us/31102-official-michigan-winter-thread-210.html#post523859

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.