Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Colleges near resorts anywhere??
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
thugit

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoFreshies View Post
Dude...I didn't realize you were here in boise!!!!!! Dafaq lol? Whats your schedule? We gotta ride this winter! Im always looking for cool peole to ride with.

see, what did I say? Bogus is pretty fun, and being so close you can't beat that. Sorry about last winter if it was your first season here, last season was just about bogus and brundage's worst winter on record, and by far the worst winter I have experienced in the 6 years I have lived here, complete garbage.
Haha yeah dude! I've been here the last year and a half! I have a house right by campus.

As far as my schedule goes, I'm only enrolled in 3 classes this semester, and I'm trying to get a liftie/instructor job up at Bogus this winter, so I'll hopefully be there a lot. Otherwise I'm pretty much free everyday after 2 and the weekends, we'll definitely have to shred this season!

Hahaha dude, last winter blew. I still managed like 35 days at Bogus/Tamarack/Jackson Hole but the snow was never anything good. Kind of a bummer but I'm thinking good things for this season.
thugit is offline   Reply With Quote