Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Colleges near resorts anywhere??
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
IdahoFreshies
Land of the Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by thugit View Post
Haha yeah dude! I've been here the last year and a half! I have a house right by campus.

As far as my schedule goes, I'm only enrolled in 3 classes this semester, and I'm trying to get a liftie/instructor job up at Bogus this winter, so I'll hopefully be there a lot. Otherwise I'm pretty much free everyday after 2 and the weekends, we'll definitely have to shred this season!

Hahaha dude, last winter blew. I still managed like 35 days at Bogus/Tamarack/Jackson Hole but the snow was never anything good. Kind of a bummer but I'm thinking good things for this season.
Right on man! I have a place on the bunch, just up on Overland and Federal Way!

I was also considering trying to get a liftie job at bogus as well, if im gonna work, might as well work at a place I love! We will see how that goes though, they start hiring in october I was told, and I would have to find another job after the winter but whatever, yolo haha

Ya, last winter was trash. The season previous I rode 25 days, last year it was like 8, congrats on getting 35 in lol! Conditions still sucked ass. Im so looking forward to this winter! Every day im getting more anxious for the snow to start falling in the hills! Its starting to haunt my dreams lol! Well sometime we should meet up, grill some manly steaks and drink some beers or something lol, since we probably don't live more than 2 miles away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
do they even make chaps with asses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I think they call them pants
IdahoFreshies is offline   Reply With Quote