Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - No Friends in a pow day
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
hikeswithdogs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRKRIDER View Post
Of course! I always go alone on those days...best feeling is to get to the parking lot within the first 3-5 cars... and admire the beauty on the first chair.... Last time I was riding behind ski patrol...until they stopped at eagle bowl to flip the sign to "OPEN"...and declare all that white beauty ready to be ripped apart.
One word for this season..Hovercraft.
Man I want a dedicated pow board(wanna sick stick) sooooooo bad but I want a new split worse, the Girlfriend is a good sport in dealing with my impatience and I love seeing her smile after coming out of the white room

Nothing like being in the parking lot early eatin breakfast and smokin one with the avy canon and explosives going off close enough to shake the rear view mirror.......just makes me smile uncontrollably.

We were riding the 3rd or 4th Snowbird tram up last year(during a rare 3+ foot pow day) with friends visiting from Montana when they announced over the Tram loud speaker that they were opening the cirque NOW. I grabbed my friends(instructors) epic crazy blower runs before all the chutes got ridden out....man that was an awesome day.....best Snowbird day ever for me...so mush snow in your face you could hardly breathe.

Last edited by hikeswithdogs; 10-05-2012 at 04:47 PM.
hikeswithdogs is offline   Reply With Quote