Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Who is interested in a West Coast Meet?
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:13 PM   #74 (permalink)
mixie
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombaco View Post
Mixie and I carpooled, rode, etc. to Mammoth and Bear/SS a few times last season. I'm sure she'd agree the more the merrier, if people want to share rides, split gas / accommodations for local so cal day trips or overnighters to Mammoth or Tahoe. Since there seems to be a few socal people on here, would make sense.
even more so since I got the new car!!!! tho I have a feeling Im not going to have any time what so ever until....I don't even know when. The mammoth forums are also good for finding ride shares but it's mostly old crusty skiier dudes over there. and most of them live in the south bay. Which for me, is not an easy carpool, as I live in Pasadena.

Also, Im not a huge fan of big bear to be honest, it's far enough and expensive enough where I'd just rather go to mammoth. If I only have time for local Id rather hit up high as it's an hour drive versus three. BB/SS isn't THAT much better than high to justify the extra drive and ticket price. I have a pass for mammoth and High always have ticket deals. So BB/SS are out for me unless I have a REALLY good reason to go like a cheap ticket and someone else driving. I HATE that dive. HATE HATE HATE. Tho now that I have awd it could be better.

I found out yesterday my gig got picked up for a full season. which Im kinda but over.

Last edited by mixie; 10-05-2012 at 07:18 PM.
mixie is offline   Reply With Quote