Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

2010 Burton Restricted Easy Livin Flying V 158 w/ Burton Malavita Bindings (M)

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  tekniq33 
#1 ·
$500.00 shipped

2010 Good Wood Wood Award Winner!

For sale is a used 2010 Burton Restricted Easy Livin Flying V 158 w/ Burton EST Malavita Bindings size M. This board & bindings is in great working condition with some cosmetic lift line scuffs on the topsheet. The base and edges are in great shape with the exception of a small 1/2" ding on the side and a small scuff on the topsheed edge. Both pictured and neither affect the performance or will get any worse. They are both sealed cosmetic issues.

The bindings are in great shape. All the ladders and ratches work perfectly. On the right high back, the foam has a few scuffs which is also pictured. Other than that they are still very clean especially for being white.

The board has been ridden about 20-25 days and the bindings about 10 days. I still have the box for the bindings. This is an awesome board that is great for all over the mountain and has bearly been broken in. I am not a park rider so this board has never been there. I did have the luxuary to ride it in about 20" of POW and it floated like a cadillac. I also like to ride fast and this board is stable and very responsive.

Overall this is a great setup at a great price. Together new, this package would run around $800. If you like to ride all over the mountain and a veriety of terain this is the board for you. You will not be dissapointed. If you have any questions or would like additional pictures don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
well for starters that board is from 2010-2011, so just call it a 2011. and the bindings are '12's. Your bindings are good. You should sell them separately and you'll get a decent price (but way less that what you're trying to get).
Here's the first link i found:
Burton Malavita EST Snowboard Bindings - 2011/2012 - Free Shipping at REI.com
They're 20% off NEW, with a warranty. Many shops have the 2012 stuff at 40% off and I've even seen 50% off. Again, that's for new. $150 for the bindings might be a more reasonable high price. If you want to sell them quickly go lower.
Next, the board. A two year old board in perfect condition would get you hmmm, let's $200 on the high end. but yours has a large ding. Are you sure water isn't getting in there? and no warranty for that, since it's impact damage.
I was going to offer you $60 shipped for the board, since it was one that I had been interested in, two years ago, but I don't even want to bother.
good luck with the sale!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.