Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Religion Debunked.
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 07:25 AM   #190 (permalink)
Slush Puppie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvaryCougar View Post
And not to be disrespectful but I am not going to take some guy on a snowboarding forum for fact. And I don't mean to bash you, I have studied the Bible for years and have never heard any of the stuff you stated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvaryCougar View Post
And as Christians we are suppose to believe that the complex structure of the human body and the brain that we use in understanding these thing (which we still are currently not 100% sure how it works) came from absolutely nothing? Time space and matter just happened? Even if you believe that some matter is eternal you really believe that the specific and complex code comes from nothing? You believe that as frail as human life is, you want to believe that it happened by chance? A random explosion that created the order of the universe and the complexity of animal and human bodies seems more logical?

Bing! The argument from personal incredulity strakes again!!

It would only take you a couple of hours to learn about how it's not only possible but overwhelmingly likely. Ignorance or understanding, it's your life live it how you want. But I take offence that you propagate ignorance to others.

Last edited by Slush Puppie; 10-06-2012 at 10:12 AM.